Exploit is a computer program, data blockage, or a piece of program code that can cause the software to malfunction and thereby give a hacker or malware control over the system or interrupt its functioning.
The exploit itself is not malware, it is just a sequence of data and code that allows a hacker or malware to enter the system or cause it to malfunction due to errors (vulnerabilities) made by application developers.
Dozens of new exploits appear in the world every day, while software developers react very slowly to their occurrence, and it takes weeks or even months to release a patch. Antivirus tools do not respond to this type of threat, since they have a signature-based approach to scanning files.
Only EDR systems can deal effectively with this type of threat.
The «ZeroTrust» security model counteracts hackers using exploit.
Currently, there are exploits used
The effectiveness of the Keeper ZT software against this type of attack has been proven in practice.
Using our software tool, you can solve the following tasks:
- Control of the integrity of files on the protected point
- Total control over the launch of all applications, services, scripts in the operating system
- Impossibility of executing self-written code without the system administrator’s sanctions
- Continuous control of the integrity of all software on the end host
- Ability to block and control network services in order to prevent them from being seized by intruders
- Block applications and services at workplaces of officials, the operation of which is beyond their type of activity in the workplace